Wednesday, June 16, 2010

oh me oh my.. ME on video for the world to see!!!

I really ... REALLY need to learn how to edit and I think next time I'll use my HD flip camcorder. However, I did a couple video/webcam tutorials and finally loaded one on to youtube. I WISH I could just load them directly onto here. (if anyone knows how to do this, please be so kind as to let me know how).

ANYWAYS, I do mess up and edited the beginning into the movie about a minute or two in, however, it's just for a few seconds, so it'll just add a little humor (maybe?!)

Wish the quality was better. I'll work on it. Just learning.

Enjoy... or something, ha ha! (btw, comments are greatly appreciated and highly encouraged. I could use the feedback to help me get better at this).

THANKS EVERYONE!

Purple Smokey Tutorial

(click that link above that says "purple smokey tutorial")

p.s. I listed the products under the video dropdown box (it's to the right of my name and where I wrote a little bit about the tutorial on the YouTube page)

No comments: