Wednesday, February 9, 2011

HAVING A CONTEST!!!

Don't we all love free stuff?

I'm giving away a full size Too Faced eyeshadow duo, in Boy Toy and an ELF makeup brush. The shadow retails for about $20. It is amazingly good quality, I promise. I have a couple, this was one of my back ups, THAT is how much I love the PINKS in this duo. JUST perfect for Valentines day!!!!

All you have to do is:

(follow this blog for starters)
AND
1. have a facebook account
2. "LIKE" my facebook makeup art page
3. leave me a comment how you found my page and what you'd like to see on it.
4. remain a fan on my page forever... lol
5. Spread the word by reposting then posting the link on my page or on this blog.

Easy, right? What's even better is that... you don't have much competition in the contest! Only 2 other people have followed the rules so far.

Feel free to share this post w/ anyone and everyone! I'm trying hard to build up some fans on facebook b/c I need me some work! hahah

Thanks everyone for your support!

No comments: