Tuesday, May 18, 2010

disclaimer:

The items I blog about are my own and I am not paid for write about any items. I am independently choosing what to post and am in no way affiliated w/ any company other than my own, Beleza Makeup and Photography in which I offer services of makeup application and photography.

My blog provides content for general information purposes only. The opinions expressed through this blog are the opinions of the blog owner. I am not responsible for any problems that should arise if you try out a product I review. I recommend seeking the advice of a professional before using anything on your body. Your results may vary than mine w/ skin care, hair, perfume, makeup, etc. Use items with care, and always follow instructions.

Links I may post are for informational purposes only. I recieve no money from this or from any purchases you make. Images used that were found on the web and believed to be in the public domain are used on this site. I don’t claim to be the owner of these images. All visual content are copyrighted to their respectful owner. If you are the owner of a photography and would like me to remove it, please contact me and I will remove images immediately.

100% of the beauty products you see reviewed are purchased with my own money. None are given to me from any companies. And in the event I am given anything, just because I am given a product for reviews ALL reviews are completely honesty. I will not give a high rating/review of any item just b/c it was given to me for free.

No comments: