Saturday, July 10, 2010

Urban Decay Primer Potion

This is a product I have raved about for years. From the first time I used it, I knew I'd never look at eyeshadow and makeup the same again. There are certain items that are necessary to get a polished "just applied" eyeshadow look.... this is one of them. I use a couple other primers, but this one is a good one for pretty much ANYONE. It helps keep your shadows from creasing and makes the color stick better and last longer. There are a couple of primer potion's made by Urban Decay- just to be clear, I'm speaking specifically of the NUDE original one (purple), not the one called "Sin" or "Eden".

Anyways, here is a photo of the bottle and it's current look:


Over the last few years, I've noticed that with this shape of tube/bottle/whatever you want to call it, when it nears the end of it's little life, there is still a lot more product in it that is unreachable with the wand it currently comes with. I've cut the bottle (extremely hard to do), taken out the plastic insert at the top, etc. to get more product out.... NOT any more! FINALLY, they are repackaging this holy grail item. Now, it is PERFECT in every way. 



So, for those of you who have never bought this, go get it! For those of you who have used it in the past, you'll definitely know what I mean about the shape of it and how great this new packaging is! Makes me want to write to Urban Decay and thank them! 

For reference, this item runs approximately $17-$18 at most cosmetic stores (Sephora, Urban Decay's website, Ulta, etc.) 




No comments: