Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fyrinnae loose pigments

Amazing. Better than MAC in my opinion. By far. I used to love MAC pigments. Now, I find they are very chunky w/ so much fall out, hard to work with all around, on the eyes. Fyrinnae is a small company based in the U.S., who also does not test on animals. Two positive factors for me. In addition, they are very reasonably priced. $2 for a sample jar of one of their loose shadows that will easily last 6 months to a year, depending on usage. The pigments blend very easily, and most that I have tried have been smooth going on over a primer (like Urban Decay Primer Potion or a MAC paint pot).

I'll get some swatches up next week when I feel better for examples of colors, however, they have them on their website, too. Most of them are pretty accurate. Some look different in person than online. It also depends on your computer screen, too, I've learned. Colors look vibrant on my screen and I'll see the same photo on someone elses computer and that same photo will look completely different. Something to think about.

I've purchased approximately 40 jars from them and I'd say 9/10, so far, I really like.

I'm giving them a 10/10

they are priced great,
you get more than you imagine,
the packaging is great,
they include a free sample they pick out for you,
shipping is free w/ an order of $20 or more,
the product is wonderful,
they are based in the U.S.,
do not test on animals
AND their selection of colors is SUPERB!

Link to the website below: 

Fyrinnae

No comments: